Check out B.I.G. Sergio's Tribute to Jason Voorhees!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Batman 3 2011 Rumors

Batman 3 2011 Rumors

Batman 3 could be getting a Summer 2011 release. read this story:

The speculation can finally end. After much huh bub the producer Michael Uslan has revealed that the movie will be ready to rock for 2011 Quote from Courier Post.

“It’s not just a great comic book film, it’s a great film,” says Uslan who also produced “The Spirit” and has three more films in various stages of development, “When I first saw “The Dark Knight,’ I was so happy I wanted to cry.”

Uslan will be onboard as executive producer for the “Dark Knight” sequel, which he estimates will be theaters by 2011. As for the identity of the next round of Batman’s supervillains and love interests, Uslan remains tight-lipped. “It’s one of those deals where if I told you, I’d have to kill you,” he says with a chuckle.

Credit: Moviesonline.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment